FluentU hay ELSA Speak là các phần mềm luyện phát âm tiếng Anh miễn tầm giá đã có sẵn trước trên hai hệ thống android và iOS....
Bài tập tổng ôn tất cả các thì trong tiếng anh – có đáp án
Cùng luyện tập với nhiều dạng bài tập tổng ôn tất cả các thì trong tiếng anh
Exercise 1. bài bác tập thì hiện tại đơn – Điền dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc
1. She always ______delicious meals. (Make)
2. Tome______eggs. (Not eat)
3. They______(do) the homework on Sunday.
4. He ______ a new T-shirt today. (Buy)
5. My mom ______ shopping every week. (Go)
6. ______Duong & Hoa ______ Khủng work by bus every day? (Go)
7. _____ Your parents ______with your decision? (Agree)
8. My sister ______ her hair every day (wash)
9. Police ______ robbers (catch)
Exercise 2. bài bác tập thì tiếp diễn – Viết câu bên dưới đây ở thì HTTD.
1. My/ dad/ water/ some plants/ the/ garden.
2. My/ mom/ clean/ floor/.
3. Mary/ have/ lunch/ her/ friends/ a/ restaurant.
4. They/ ask/ a/ man/ about/ the/ way/ the/ railway/ station.
5. My/ student/ draw/ a/ beautiful/ picture
Exercise 3. bài xích tập thì hiện tại hoành thành – phân chia đụng từ trong ngoặc.
1. They ______a bắt đầu lamp. (Buy)
2. We ______our holiday yet. (Not/ plan)
3. He just ______ out for 2 hours (go)
4. I ______ my plan (not/finish)
5. ______ You ______ this lesson yet? ( Learn)
EXERCISE 4: Use the correct form of verbs in brackets.
1. In all the world, there (be) __________ only 14 mountains that (reach) __________above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) __________ phệ see his parents.
3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) __________for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) __________ in an airplane, & he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) ____________ the job.
6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip lớn California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be) __________ too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend) __________ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) __________class.
9. Tomorrow I’m going to leave for home. When I (arrive) __________at the airport, Mary (wait) __________ for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By last year, she (live) __________on this earth for 55 years .
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) __________to Mary’s tiệc nhỏ, everyone already (arrive) __________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) __________ you in July. By the time I (see) __________ you , I (graduate) __________.
13. I (visit) __________ my uncle’s home regularly when I (be) __________ a child.
14. That book (be) __________ on the table for weeks. You (not read) __________ it yet ?
15. David (wash) __________ his hands. He just (repair) __________ the TV set.
16. You (be) __________here before? Yes, I (spend) __________ my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet) __________ him. We don’t know what he (look) __________ like.
cấm trẻ em. The oto (be) __________ ready for him by the time he (come) __________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find) __________that she just (leave) __________a few minutes before.
trăng tròn. When we (arrive) __________ in London tonight, it probably (rain) __________.
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can’t bởi vì anything until it (stop) __________
22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.
23. That evening we (stay) __________up Khủng talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.
24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.
25. Half way phệ the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) __________to turn the gas off.
26. London (change) __________a lot since we first (come) __________ mập live here.
27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting & (break) __________a window
28. He used Khủng talk mập us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.
29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.
30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this mới job.
31. When we (be) __________ at school we all (study) __________Latin.
32. When I (meet) __________ him , he (work) __________as a waiter for a year.
33. After he (finish) __________ breakfast he (sit) __________down to write some letters.
34. She (have) __________a hard life, but she’s always smiling.
35. I think Jim (be) __________ out of town.
EXERCISE 5: Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. When I last saw him, he _____ in London.
A. Has lived
B. Is living
C. Was living
D. Has been living
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. Don’t see
B. Haven’t seen
C. Didn’t see
D. Hadn’t seen
3. The train ______ half an hour ago.
A. Has been leaving
C. Has left
D. Had left
4. Jack ______ the door.
A. Has just painted
C. Will have painted
5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.
A. Is looking
B. Was looking
C. Has been looking
6. I ______ Texas State University now.
A. Am attending
C. Was attending
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.
A. Ten years ago
B. Since ten years
C. For ten years ago
D. For ten years
8. Christopher Columbus _______ American more than 500 years ago.
B. Has discovered
C. Had discovered
D. Had been discovering
9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.
C. Was running
D. Had run
10. We _______ there when our father died.
A. Still lived
B. Lived still
C. Was still lived
D. Was still living
11. They ______ table chơi tennis when their father comes back home.
A. Will play
B. Will be playing
D. Would play
12. By Christmas, I _______ for Mr. Smith for six years.
A. Will have been working
B. Will work
C. Have been working
D. Will be working
13. I _______ in the room right now
A. Am being
B. Was being
C. Have been being
14. I ______ Khủng mới York three times this year.
A. Have been
D. Had been
15. I’ll come and see you before I _______ for the States.
B. Will leave
C. Have left
D. Shall leave
16. The little girl asked what _______ béo her friend.
A. Has happened
C. Had happened
D. Would have been happened
17. John ______ a book when I saw him.
A. Is reading
C. Was reading
người lớn. He said he _______ return later.
D. Would be
19. Jack ________ the door.
A. Has just opened
C. Have opened
trăng tròn. I have been waiting for you ______ .
A. Since early morning
B. Since 9 a.m
C. For two hours
D. All are correct
21. Almost everyone _______ for home by the time we arrived.
D. Had left
22. By the age of 25, he ______ two famous novels.
C. Has written
D. Had written
23. When her husband was in the army, Mary ______ phệ him twice a week
A. Was reading
C. Was written
D. Had written
24. I couldn’t cut the grass because the lawn mower ______ a few days previously.
A. Broke down
B. Has been broken
C. Had broken down
D. Breaks down
25. I have chưa bao giờ played badminton before. This is the first time I _____ to play.
C. Have tried
D. Am trying
26. Since _______, I have heard nothing from him.
A. He had left
B. He left
C. He has left
D. He was left
27. After I _______ lunch, I looked for my bag.
B. Had had
C. Have has
D. Have had
28. By the end of next year, George _______ English for two years.
A. Will have learned
B. Will learn
C. Has learned
D. Would learn
29. The man got out of the car, ________ màn bự the back & opened the book.
30. Henry _______ into the restaurant when the writer was having dinner.
A. Was going
C. Has gone
D. Did go
31. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ______ dinner.
C. Will finish
32. I will be glad if he _______ with us.
A. Had gone
B. Did go
33 Ask her Khủng come and see me when she _______ her work.
B. Has finished
34. Turn off the gas. Don’t you see that the kettle ________ ?
C. Is boiling
35. Tom và Mary ______ for Vietnam tomorrow.
B. Are leaving
D. Are left
36. He always ________ for a walk in the evening.
B. Is going
37. Her brother ______ in Canada at present.
C. Is working
38. I ______ Khủng the same barber since last year.
A. Am going
B. Have been going
D. Had gone
39. Her father ______ when she was a small girl.
C. Has died
D. Had died
40. Last week, my professor promised that he ________ today.
A. Would come
B. Will come
Xem thêm :