Contents1. Lời cảm ơn bằng tiếng Anh khi thu được tiến thưởng2. Lời cảm ơn bằng tiếng Anh dành đến hậu phi ông xã3. Lời cảm ơn bằng tiếng Anh dành cho bằng...
Bài tập câu bị động có đáp án dễ hiểu trong tiếng anh
Bài tập câu bị động dễ áp dụng vào công thức để làm, dễ học.
Bài tập câu bị động
EXERCISE 1: Choose the correct answer.
1. An old woman feeds the pigeons.
The pigeons ________________________
A. Are fed
B. Were fed by an old woman.
hai. A burglar broke the window.
The window _____________________
A. Was broken
B. Is broken by a burglar.
3. Someone has made a mistake.
A mistake _______________________
A. Was made
B. Has been made .
4. Everyone is going lớn love her.
A. Is going to be loved
B. Was going lớn be loved by everyone.
5. Cervantes wrote ‘Don Quixote’.
‘Don Quixote’ _______________________
A. Was written by Cervantes.
B. Has been written by Cervantes.
6. She is helping my sister.
My sister ________________
A. Is helped
B. Is being helped by her.
7. Pamela will drive the bus.
The bus ____________________
A. Will been driven
B. Will be driven by Pamela.
8. I was watering the plants.
The plants ___________________
A. Were being watered
B. Are being watered by me.
một – A; 2 – A; 3 – B; 4 – A;
5 – A; 6 – B; 7 – B; 8 – A;
EXERCISE 2: bố trí trong khoảng thành câu hoàn chỉnh
1. Has/ The/ door/ opened./ been
2. On/ is/ grass/ the/ prohibited./ Walking
3. Breakfast/ is/ at/ served/ 8.30.
4. Spoken/ in/ English/ is/ cửa hàng./ that
5. Were/ flowers/ The / this / morning. /Watered/
6. Meat/ been/ your/ The/ has/ cat!/ stolen/ by
7. Is/ being/ Your/ hair/ brushed.
8. If/ they/ naughty./ will/ be/ children/ punished/ The/ are
9. Yet. / Not/ car/ Your/ repaired/ is
10. Because/ cake/ happy/ awful/ eaten!/ been/ am/ has/ I/ that
1 – The door has been opened.
2 – Walking on the grass is prohibited.
3 – Breakfast is served at 8.30.
4 – English is spoken in that shop.
5 – The flowers were watered this morning.
6 – The meat has been stolen by your cat!
7- Your hair is being brushed.
8 – The children will be punished if they are naughty.
9 – our car is not repaired yet.
10 – I am happy because that awful cake has been eaten!
EXERCISE 3: chuyển những câu sau sang bị động
Dạng bài xích tập Viết lại câu ở thể bị động cơ bản bên dưới đây giúp những em học trò nỗ lực dĩ nhiên quy tắc căn bản cách chuyển câu dữ thế chủ động sang câu thụ động. các câu chủ động bên dưới đa số thuộc các Thì tiếng Anh cơ bản như: hiện nay solo, quá khứ đơn, bây giờ tiếp diễn, hiện tại hoàn tất, quá khứ hoàn thành, ngày mai đơn, … sở hữu hồ hết các dạng câu cam kết ràng buộc, câu che định, câu câu hỏi, …
1. My father waters this flower every morning.
2. John invited Fiona to his birthday buổi tiệc ngọt last night.
3. Her mother is preparing the dinner in the kitchen.
4. We should clean our teeth twice a day.
5. Our teachers have explained the English grammar.
6. Some drunk drivers caused the accident in this công ty.
7. Tom will visit his parents next month.
8. The manager didn’t phone the secretary this morning.
9. Did Mary buy this beautiful dress?
10. I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room.
11. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War.
12. The Greens are going lớn paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
13. Ann had fed the cats before she went lớn the cinema.
14. The students have discussed the pollution problems since last week.
15. Have the thieves stolen the most valuable painting in the national museum?
16. Some people will interview the mới president on TV.
17. How many languages do they speak in Canada?
người lớn. Are you going to repair those shoes?
19. He has broken his nose in a football match.
trăng tròn. Have you finished the above sentences?
21. When will you bởi the work?
22. How are you going to deal with this problem?
23. How bởi you spend this amount of money?
24. I wonder whether the board of directors will choose Susan or Jane for the position.
25. How did the police find the lost man?
phân tách dạng đúng ở thể bị động
26. A bottle was ________ (throw) outsides last night by him.
27. This tín đồ has already ________ (fix) by my father.
28. Now, a kiểm tra ________ (do) by him lớn prepare for his exam.
29. Finally, the key ________ (find).
30. They were very worried that the work would not ________(finish).
The first diagram (31-illustrate)____________the process of cement manufacture, and the second diagram (32-show)_____________ the materials that go into the production of concrete.
It is clear that there are five stages in the production of cement, beginning with the input of raw materials và ending with bags of the finished product. to produce concrete, four different materials (33-mix)______________ together.
At the first stage in the production of cement, limestone & clay (34-crush)____________ lớn form a powder. This powder then (35-mix)______________ before it passes into a rotating heater. After heating, the resulting mixture (36-grind)_______________, & cement (37-produce)______________. Finally, the cement (38-package)_______________in large bags.
Cement is one of the four raw materials that (39-use)_______________ in the production of concrete, along with gravel, sand and water. lớn be exact, concrete (40-consist)_______________ of 1/2 gravel, 25% sand, 15% cement và 10% water. All four materials are blended together in a rotating machine called a concrete mixer.
một. This flower is watered (by my father) every morning.
hai. Fiona was invented to John’s birthday buổi tiệc ngọt last night.
3. The dinner is being prepared (by her mother) in the kitchen.
4. Our teeth should be cleaned twice a day.
5. The English grammar has been explained (by our teacher).
6. The accident was caused in this công ty (by some drunk drivers).
7. Tom’s parents will be visited (by him) next month.
8. The secretary wasn’t phoned (by the manager) this morning.
9. Was this beautiful dress bought by Mary?
10. These old pictures won’t be tàn ác in the living room (by me).
11. This factory wasn’t built (by the Greens) during the Second World War.
12. This house and these cars are going lớn be painted for Chrismas day by the Greens.
13. The cats had been fed (by Ann) before she went to the cinema.
14. The pollution problems have been discussed (by the students) since last week.
15. Has the most valuable painting in the national museum been stloen (by the thieves).
16. The bắt đầu president will be interviewed on TV (by some people).
17. How many languages are spoken in Canada(by them)?
18+. Are those shoes going lớn be repaired?
19. His nose has been broken in a football match(by him).
20. Have above sentences been finished?
21. When will the work be done?
22. How is this problem going lớn be dealt with?
23. How is this amount of money spent?
24. I wonder whether Susan or Jane will be chosen for the position by the board of directors.
25. How was the lost man found by the police?
26. A bottle was ___thrown_____ (throw) outsides last night by him.
27. This người has already ___been fixed_____ (fix) by my father.
28. Now, a thử nghiệm ____is done____ (do) by him lớn prepare for his exam.
29. Finally, the key ____has been found____ (find).
30. They were very worried that the work would not _____be finished___(finish).
33. Are mixed
34. Are crushed
35. Is then mixed
36. Is ground
37. Is produced
38. Is packaged
39. Are used
Thể bị động cụm hình tượng câu cơ bản
EXERCISE 1: chuyển cụm câu sau sang thụ động
1. The waiter brings me this dish.
2. Our friends send these postcards mập us.
3. Their grandmother told them this story when they visited her last week.
4. Tim ordered this train ticket for his mother.
5. You didn’t show me the special cameras.
6. She showed her ticket lớn the airline agent.
7. He lends his friend his new shoes.
8. She left her relatives five million pounds.
9. The địa chỉ assistant handed these boxes Khủng the customer.
10. The board awarded the first prize to the reporter.
11. Have you sent the Christmas cards mập your family?
12. The committee appointed Alice secretary for the meeting.
13. He hides the broken cup in the drawer.
14. They keep this room tidy all the time.
15. They all voted the các buổi party a great success.
16. We gave Ann some bananas and some flowers.
17. They moved the fridge into the living room.
18+. She bought some cups of tea mập the visitors in the next room.
19. They find the new project worthless.
đôi mươi. The secretary didn’t take the cảnh báo to the manager.
câu trả lời
1. This dish is brought bự me (by the waiter).
2. These postcards are sent béo us(by our friend).
3. This story was told bự them(by their grandmother) when they visited her last week.
4. This train ticket was ordered for Tim’s mother.
5. The special cameras weren’t showed lớn me.
6. Her ticket was showed to the airline agent(by her).
7. His bắt đầu shoes are lent béo his friends(by him).
8. Five million pounds was left mập her relatives (by her).
9. These boxes were handed phệ the customer (by the hệ trọng assistant).
10. The first prize was awarded bự the reporter (by the board).
11. Have the christmas cards been sent béo your family?
12. Alice was appointed secretary for the meeting(by the committee).
13. The broken cup is hidden in the drawer (by him).
14. This room is kept tidy (by them) all the time.
15. The các buổi party was voted a great success(by them).
16. Ann was given some bananas & some flowers(by us).
17. The fridge was moved into the living room(by them).
18. Some cups of tea were brought Khủng the visitors in the next room (by her).
19. The new project is found worthless.
20. The khuyến cáo wasn’t taken béo the manager(by the secretary).
Xem thêm :